PDA

View Full Version : Bugaboo Frog Discontinued?

MadnessMadre
02-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Is it true? Is the Bugaboo Frog about to be discontinued?

My DH and I are hoping to begin TTC a little Sagittarian in four days. We've been tentatively planning on purchasing a Bugaboo Frog for a while now. Should we purchase it now? It seems a bit premature to purchase a stroller so early, but I'd hate to miss out. I know there's always e-Bay, but I'd prefer to purchase the stroller new.

I'm a little ashamed to admit that. :( Is it wrong to want everything new for your first baby?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

dules
02-21-2005, 05:31 PM
you just never know what's going to be out there when the baby is born that you might like better. Or, even, what's out there when the baby has been born and with you for a few months so you get a sense of what s/he likes and does not like. Sounds silly I know but those little personalities come out early (but, uh, not this early, lol).

Good luck!

Best,
Mary

mamagoosie
02-21-2005, 05:53 PM
they would do that. If anything a better model is coming out. I agree with PP that you should wait until baby is born to buy the stroller. Until then use the carseat and the universal carrier

ejj
02-21-2005, 05:56 PM
No--the Frog will continue to be sold at zillions of baby stores near everyone. This summer/fall they are coming out with the replacement model called the Cameleon. Then you would buy the new and improved Cameleon. (Which is quite similar to the Frog)

ejj