PDA

View Full Version : Zippy Stroller

irishbigsis
02-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Does anyone have the Zippy stroller? I'm wondering how easy it is to use the feature to attach the SnugRide car seat?

Any and all advice would be great!

Thanks!

Happy324
02-21-2005, 07:05 PM
We bought it in 2003 for our first son, we really like it, it's nice and light considering it is a substantial stroller, I can lift it in and out of the trunk and open it with one hand while I hold him and I am only 5 ft tall. We had a Snugride and to attach it you just place it onto the stroller facing you, it fits nicely onto the napper bar. There are detachable straps on either side that you buckle, but it really couldn't be easier, it takes 2 seconds and it always seemed very secure. If you are taking a walk from home you can even put your baby right into it without the carseat, it reclines and we would put him in that way also from the very beginning. It folds up small enough that it used to fit easily into the trunk of my Honda Prelude. We still use it all the time, DS is 18 months and really likes it, he never fusses and is happy to sit in it for long periods of time. Hope that helps!

Joolsplus2
02-21-2005, 09:06 PM
I love the zippy, and it fits a snugride great, but it's either recommended strongly or required to take the hood off the stroller so that the seat goes in well. (I haven't checked the manual, but I work at a big baby store, and that's what the strollerguys always point out before people consider the Zippy...at least the 2005 model).

I LOVE how easy it is to fold, and the fabrics are wonderful!

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx