PDA

View Full Version : E3 Explorer

emr mom
02-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Hi,
I have a newborn and am in need of a stroller. I will be using it around town, on walks (paved and unpaved), and for travel. I have read great reviews of the E3, but wanted some more specifics. I will not be able to see it before I buy because we do not have a local retailer.
--Is it easy to collapse?
--Do newborns/small babies like the 2nd seat?
--Can you change the handle position so that the child faces out or faces you?
--Does it fold nicely to fit in a car?
I would appreciate any other feedback about this stroller.

Thanks!

Irish
02-22-2005, 02:08 PM
We just tried it out yesterday and ended up ordering one...

Our 7 month old liked the back seat just fine. I tried her in the bassinet mode, and she was not into that. She probably would have been fine with it at a younger age.

You have to remove the back seat in order to collapse the stroller. But it's very easy to do -- one step. And collapsing is fairly easy. Certainly not one step like some strollers out there, but straightforward. And it would fit just fine in the trunk of a car.

You can't change the handle position so the child faces out or faces you. What they mean in the description by reversible handle is that the top of the handlebar actually lifts out. You flip it around to a different position to adjust the height of the handlebar.

I can't wait to get mine!

mattysmom
02-22-2005, 02:15 PM
Just curious - what color did you get? I'm trying to decide between red and charcoal...