PDA

View Full Version : P3 in Safari

stuff714
02-23-2005, 05:46 PM
I am thinking fo getting a P3 in Safari. I haven't seen it IRL. I have seen the Venezia in Safari and really liked it. The P3 has the light colored canopy however, whereas the Venezia's is the darker color. I am concerned that the light canopy will get dirty rather quickly, especially if it is used for travel. Does anyone have any experience with this? How easy is Peg fabric to clean? I do like the single handle as opposed to the umbrella handles on the P3. Would it be a mistake to get the Venezia over the P3? It will primarily be for travel and longer outings (ie. the zoo, Disney, ect.) I have a Bugaboo that I use for everyday and a Mac for quick trips when she gets older. Any advice would be great.

Stephanie

dms619
02-24-2005, 12:05 AM
I would wait another month and checkout the new PP A3! I am anxiously awaiting it arrival. It has the single, reversible handle of the Venezia and the one-hand fold of the P3. It weighs 17lbs. (2lbs heavier than P3, but 4lbs lighter than Venezia) It also has a bigger basket than P3 and bigger price! I think the same as Venezia. I spoke to PP customer service 800-671-1701 and they informed me that BRU and BBB would have the stroller in about a month. If you can, try to wait and check it out.

Good luck,
Debbie EDD 6/28/05

stuff714
02-24-2005, 01:52 AM
Thanks. I just heard about the A3 earlier today. I emailed Marilyn at arunningstroller.com and she said that she would check on their arrival status and get back to me tomorrow. I need it before a trip in late March. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Stephanie

strollerqueen
02-24-2005, 02:33 AM
The P3 is 19 pounds, the Venezia is 21.5. Not sure what the *true* weight is on the A3.

I have both and like both. I really like the reversible handle feature on the Venezia, the bigger footboard, and the snack tray.

skohng
02-25-2005, 12:47 AM
stupid question, but what makes the A3 a "convertible" stroller? That's what its' called online..

strollerqueen
02-25-2005, 04:22 AM
The seat fabric and canopy reverse.

bfranc
03-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Just test drove the P3 today....LOVE the new fold! I think I want the Safari but am also concerned about keeping it clean...wondering if anyone has any updates on that!
TIA
Barb

mgrynsztejn
03-05-2005, 09:56 AM
I believe, as the great SQ has mentioned, that the canopy on the A3 is reversible, not the handle.