PDA

View Full Version : Junior Rider Deluxe, Seat 2 Go or Boogy Board?

IansMom04
04-26-2005, 04:26 PM
So
Getting a double jogger is pretty much ruled out. The ones we can afford all have a Max child height of 38 or 40 inches.. and DS is 41 inches tall.. and the ones that will take his height.. go up to around age 5 and that means only a year of use until he is too big.. which doesn't make their high cost worth it..

Soooo... I have a Bertini stroller that I LOVE.. used it with DS and if we can use it with DD.. that will be 6 years of use and make it well worth the price paid! My question is.. will a boogy board be the solution I am looking for?
The Bertini page says that the Junior Rider Deluxe will work with this stroller.. I then saw a photo of the Seat 2 Go Safari.. which looks really cool.. they can sit OR stand..

I live in a rural area.. we have mostly paved roads but they are not super smooth etc. I am not going to job, but want to go for long walks.. where DS will not make it the whole trip..

A stroller like a Mac might work.. but the small wheels has me wondering if it will hold up to the rough terrain.. and again... there is the 400 price tag...

So.. anyone use boogy boards??

thanks!!!

Chantal