PDA

View Full Version : Oooo! My Quest is coming tomorrow! Anyone have the Mac Organizer?

Edensmum
04-26-2005, 11:21 PM
I just got an email that the quest I just ordered is coming tomorrow. We are going on a road trip later next month and my aria doesn't fold small enough to fit all our stuff too.
I wanted a basic umbrella but I test drove the macs and fell in love. They handle great. I got an 04 for $125. It seeme that the deals on the volos and triumps weren't much better so I landed on quest. I can't wait to see it.
I want to get the organizer for the back, anyone have one? Does it work well? Will it hold a cup or soda or coffee? Any idea where to get the best deal on this accessory?
Eden 9/04

MarisaSF
04-26-2005, 11:42 PM
i wouldn't waste your money on it honestly. I had the organizer, thought it looked flimsy, so without even taking the tags off, sold it. others really like it. several of my friends have it. I think it would hold a can of soda, but I wouldn't trust a hot cup of coffee in there. there's a small pocket on the back of the quest hood for keys, etc. if your only need in the organizer is for a drink, look into the add-on drink holders. (sorry, I don't know much about them, but I have seen others post about them.)

enjoy your quest. great stroller!

helaina
04-29-2005, 01:04 PM
I just got my Quest from Albee and I love it!!! I attached my Valco cupholder and it fits great. So if all you need to hold is one soda or a cup of cofee, a Valco cupholder for $10 + shipping would be a good bet. I just posted a photo of mine in the thread about cupholders for a Quest and an Aria.