PDA

View Full Version : Zippy vs. Zooper Swing vs. MBUS

hope0805
04-27-2005, 09:14 AM
I've read and read and still am having trouble deciding between the following three strollers -- Inglesina Zippy, Zooper Swing, and the Mountain Buggy Urban Singe. I've also debated the Peg P3, Pliko, and Aria, but have moved on from those (unless someone tells me I am crazy).

I live in an urban/suburban area and like to take walks outside -- mainly on sidewalks, but relatively bumpy as our neighborhood is old, so comfort ride is important to avoid jostling baby around. I wanted something that will fit an infant carseat, but don't necessary plan on using it that way all of the time if I don't have to (e.g., if the stroller has a full recline suitable for infants). I also want something relatively lightweight -- although I am not a huge mall person, we do have occasion to go places where I expect to use the stroller in and out of the car for errands, etc., and I am petite (and not that strong!). I found the Pegs to be hard to fold, and am wondering if any of the other three are truly better, and also whether any of the others are really any lighter than the P3 or the Pliko. Can anyone help? Or am I insane to think that I will really be able to buy just one stroller that will do it all for me (except maybe a super lightweight for later/travel).

dules
04-27-2005, 09:18 AM
I think the MBUS may be a great choice for you. It will handle your sidewalks with ease, is a very easy fold, and easy to lift in and out of the car. You do need decent trunk/cargo space for it, though, as it's long and flat.

You might also look at the Valco and Phil & Ted's E3.

Best,
Mary