PDA

View Full Version : can I wash or wipe off any zooper zydeco cloth parts?

holliam
04-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Well, Sasha cat has been sleeping in our '04 Zooper Zydeco for the past 8 months while it has sat idle in our dining room awaiting our adoption to be finalized.

Now we are finally picking up our daughter, and we each spent about 30 minutes delinting the stroller parts last night. We got it pretty well, but I would feel better if I could at least wipe it off or something. I wasn't sure if I could/should put any of the parts in the washer or spot clean with a damp cloth.

At least the stroller is back to its original gray/teal color instead of white! ;)

Sasha is very sad to lose her sleeping spot...

Holli

dules
04-27-2005, 10:09 AM
Holli, I think it's washable but I'm not 100% certain. Call Zooper; they are really nice and will tell you.

You didn't by chance buy it from Mariana did you? If so that was mine! LOL. I'm trying to keep track of where it goes...At any rate your DD will love it. Sophie could not resist the call of a nap once she snuggled into that soft fabric.

Best,
Mary

holliam
04-27-2005, 10:59 AM
LOL! Nope, I bought ours new when they first came out from a local store. But, Sasha has given it a "lived in" look. ;)

Holli

pittsburghgirl
04-27-2005, 03:03 PM
Holli,
I don't have a Zydeco but I do have a ZStreet and I have washed my cover before successfully .... cold, woolite and hang to dry. I also washed the softer fabric cover on my used Zooper Buddy when I got it, same routine and no problems.

Marilee
mommy to James
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040120/1/1/1/-5/.png