PDA

View Full Version : I love the Valco Runabout

Cloth4Baby
04-27-2005, 11:15 AM
I think my quest for the perfect stroller is over. On Sunday, I went to Baby Outfitters, intending to buy a MBUS. I ended up falling it love with the Valco Runabout. It is very similar to the MB, but many of the extras are included and the baby can sit upright. The toddler seat seems pretty cool also. I never thought I would buy an expensive stroller, but it is worth it. It gives my little guy a smooth ride! If anyone in the DC/Baltimore area is looking at upperend strollers, I highly recommend Baby Outfitters in Columbia, MD. They were so helpful, and really knew the products.

phillymommy
04-28-2005, 08:51 AM
I have it with the TS and I love it too. Very well made and so versitle!

Nicole
Mom to Charlie (3.2 years) & Mateo (5 months)

pablohoneysf
04-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Have to chime in here too... Just got my Valco Runabout last night and spent HOURS oohing and aahing over how versatile and functional it is!

I ordered the bassinet and toddler seat options and the stroller really does do SO many things! It really is like having 4 different strollers in one! I was worried that it may be laborious switching from the different uses (bassinet, car seat attachment, regular stroller to toddler options) but it really is pretty simple switching from one to another. Assembling it was a breeze, and though it isn't the lightest stroller out there by far- folding it up and putting it into the back of my car doesn't seem to be a problem at all. The quality is really solid and the handling was amazing!

I was a little stressed at spending $600+ for the stroller with all the options ( bassinet, car seat adaptor, toddler seat, matching diaper bag) but once I started seeing how it all works together, I don't regret it one bit!