PDA

View Full Version : Rain cover for Peg's P3?

WisMommy
04-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi! Does anyone own a rain cover for their Peg Perego Pliko P3? I've seen one made by Graco that says it fits most strollers but Amazon has reviews from P3 owners who say it fits fine and others who say they don't work together at all. I'm curious to hear other opinions from people who have either used the Graco cover with their P3, or have had success with some other brand of rain cover.

Thanks!

DebbieJ
04-27-2005, 03:34 PM
I have an 03 P3 Sportivo model that came with a rain cover. Fits perfectly. Maybe you can buy one directly from Peg?

~ deb
DS 12/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

hobokenmom
04-27-2005, 04:46 PM
I have the zip on perego rain cover that you can order from Albee baby or a running stroller. I use my stroller a lot in the rain (like this morning when it was pouring when we had to walk my older two kids to school) so I feel it's important to have the raincover that goes with your stroller. My experience with the cheapy rain covers is that they blow off (or rip), and don't really keep your baby dry.

If you only occasionally need a rain cover you might be able to get away with using a cheap graco one, but if you'll be out in the rain often, I feel it's best to pay more for the raincover that zips on and won't blow off.

Good luck!!

dmg222
04-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi,
I use a raincover that I bought at BRU that is made by Especially for Baby. It's made for any stroller with a canopy and fits my P3 perfectly. I also use the raincover secured with bungy cord when gate checking the P3 to keep it clean when traveling.
Hope that helps!
-Daniella