PDA

View Full Version : Pros and cons of the Zooper swing stroller?

fredsmom
04-28-2005, 10:50 AM
Would anyone like to give their opinion of the Zooper Swing stroller? I am considering the Swing vs. the MacLaren Triumph vs. the new Zooper stroller from Pottery Parn Kids.

lenad
04-28-2005, 11:40 AM
Swing is a full-feature stroller whereas Triumph is not (did you mean a Techno maybe?). The PB Kids stroller is a Swing. There was a recent post here on it, and the Swing fared better than the PB Kids version (I think something about the wheels not sticking out as far).

I have a Waltz (a lighter full-feature stroller) and think the Zoopers are the best deal for the money hands down. The only complaint I have about it is that it tends not to stay closed when I close it. Otherwise it's great. I also have a Quest, and while I love the way it steers (better than the Waltz) and its light weight, the lack of sunshade, puny basket, and the fact that it doesn't come up all the way (nor down all the way) makes it less comfortable for my DD who is almost 7 mo now.

LD

jray
07-17-2005, 12:32 AM
I love the Zooper Swing. The only cons I've noticed so far is that it's not as easy to steer as the Mac Techno, the straps feel cheap, and the tires feel sorta plastic-y to me. Other that that, though, I'm totally in love. You get so many awesome accessories for a fraction of the price!