PDA

View Full Version : BOB or BabyJogger, please help! Thank you!!

jackie_justin
04-29-2005, 12:41 PM
Hello, I've been trying to decide between the joggers and in desperate need of your advice! Please help. I'm torn between a BOB Rev. or the BabyJogger. I've seen them both in stores and now I really need advice from people who's actually used either one. I do plan on getting the front swivel wheel.

BOB seems very sturdy, great bigger rear tires, love the coverage on the canopy and the fold down is not bad. But noticed the seat doesn't recline too far.

BabyJogger is got the most incredible one pull fold down action. This feature is so great I keep coming back to this, but then the canopy doesn't seem to cover much and overall doesn't seem as sturdy. I know Marilyn will have the new model available in July which looks very much like the MBUS.

I gave up the idea of getting a MBUS because I've heard it has many tire/wheel deflation problems, which answered my question as to why it came with a pump. Supposely, you would need to buy an extra piece to add to the top if you have a tall baby, which I do, my DS is 6mths at 20lbs and 30" tall. So as much as I loved the colors they offer, I thought the BOB or BabyJogger would be better. Please advise as to your pros and cons on these two, I greatly appreciate any input! Thanks so much!! :)