PDA

View Full Version : Chili or Navy Check Maclaren????

M_and_M
04-29-2005, 09:23 PM
We are looking to order one of the 2004 Maclaren Quest strollers, but can't decide between the Chili and Navy Check colors. Any suggestions?? Albee Baby has a great deal on them!

babystuffbuff
04-29-2005, 09:40 PM
The Chili is my favorite. :)

So many strollers are blue; I like the reddish color for a bit of a change.

lenad
04-30-2005, 12:06 AM
I have a Chili. It is cute. Not really bright, but at least some color so it stands out. I got it from Albee Baby, as a lot of other things. They are good.

ShaniB123
04-30-2005, 12:34 AM
I have the Navy Check. I got it on Ebay from Baby Surplus, which is Albee Baby's Ebay seller name. The Navy check is kind of purple-ish.

Susann
05-01-2005, 12:43 AM
I love red strollers, but I find the chili kind of dull. I think the whole idea with a red stroller is that it's bright and happy.

I usually find navy strollers boring but I think the navy check is really pretty. You have also a better chance to find a diaper bag that matches the navy in case you want your bags to match your strollers.

Susann

phillymommy
05-01-2005, 10:37 AM
I'm deciding btw these two on albeebaby.com. Could someone post real pics so I can see the true colors? Thanks!

Nicole
Mom to Charlie (3.2 years) & Mateo (5 months)

lenad
05-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Here is the Chili. It is actually a bit darker IRL than it is on my screen (I took a pict next to a window, but flash also went off since it's cloudy out). It is definitely not a popping color, but can't be less popping than navy. I wasn't exactly super-thrilled about it when I got it, but it has grown on me. (I don't think color alone is worth an extra $70, but that's me.)

LD

Susann
05-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Here is a pic of the Navy check. It's on an old Vogue frame, don't let it confuse you :-)

Susann

M_and_M
05-01-2005, 07:11 PM
Well, we went ahead and ordered the Chili color. Sounds like some people love it and others just didn't like it all that much. Can't beat the $129.00 price tag though. Free shipping and no tax too!

Edensmum
05-01-2005, 07:23 PM
I just got mine from Albee it came 2 days later, but we are in NJ so it didn't have far to go.
I got the Cocoa check. I love it. It is a deep brown with bright blue underneath. It is much different than the pic on their site. More color.
Eden 9/04