PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Queen (or anyone else)-Why do you not prefer the Mac Global Buggy

LexyLou
05-01-2005, 12:13 PM
My husband and I were all set on the Pliko P3 because we didn't like the 2004 Global Buggy but while in USA Baby we saw the new 2005 Global and loved it.

I loved that it's a little more narrow than the P3 and that it fully reclines. It also looks super comfortable for baby. The hood also looks a lot stronger than the 2004 model.

I've seen some posts on here where you don't recommend the Global Buggy. How come? I'm so torn now...what would you recommend for a stroller in that range that lays flat and accepts the Graco Snugride?

Thanks!

Alexis

strollerqueen
05-01-2005, 03:53 PM
It sounds like they have made some improvements to the newer models, which will work for better for you. There were complaints on the older models about durability and design. They were harder to steer than other Macs, and the napper bar was in an odd place.

But it seems this is the one that is calling your name, so with my Royal Blessing, I say you should buy it and be happy that you made the right choice! :)

journey4justice
05-02-2005, 08:39 AM
Have you checked out the new Britax Preview? I was looking at one at Baby Outfitters the other day and it looks just like the Mac Global. Seems to have a lot of similar features, includes an accessory bag that hangs from the handle and is only $129. Look at the pictures on babyuniverse.com

I was looking at the Global for awhile, but the price really was a turn off and I ended up with a P3. I do know people who have had the Global though, and they have LOVED it. The 2005 colors sure are adorabe too!

LexyLou
05-03-2005, 12:20 AM
Thanks for the info on the Britax.

The Global is only $299 and the P3 is about $289. Did they lower their price this year?

LexyLou
05-03-2005, 12:20 AM
Thanks!