PDA

View Full Version : Strollerqueen - question about Peg special orders...

CherylT
05-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Strollerqueen - you are my only hope!! I am so on a mission! I recently purchased a Navetta for my upcoming babe, then of course thought I'd buy the Classic chassis to help stroll it about. The chassis is so beautiful that now I want to order a stroller seat to clip to it to extend its usefulness. Big problem there - seems no one knows how to get one. I have emailed Peg's CS and they tell me it is possible to get a GM seat to clip to it, that it needs to be special ordered by a retailer (even gave me a list of retailers to contact). Of course none of these retailers can help - all say it isn't possible. Every other retailer I've contacted says likewise. Poor Marilyn at arunningstroller has been trying to locate one for me and also hasn't been successful as of yet. I'd figured that either the Primo Giro seat, the Converse or the Elegante would work - do you know of any other options? Have you ever had to special order something from Peg - if so what retailer was able to help you? I'll be sooo sad to see this chassis sit empty once the babe outgrows the Navetta!! I just don't know where else to turn. Any ideas to help me find a seat and get me past this obsession? Thanks so much for any help you can give!!!

CherylT
(who you helped several years ago decide on a MBUD which I still love to this day!!)

strollerqueen
05-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Hi Cheryl!

Well, the first thing I would suggest is to post an ISO on SWAP. The second thing is, I think Peg CS should be more helpful to you. I think you should call again, and keep trying until you reach someone who is willing to go to bat for you. That's what I have done in the past. Just kept on calling until I got someone willing to help find what I needed.

Good luck, I hope you get it! :)