PDA

View Full Version : Finally narrowed it down: MBUS vs. Zooper Swing

quartzlynn
05-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Thanks to everyone's input and tons of research I think I have narrowed it to these two. The Peg Perego P3 bothered me in terms of the basket and folding and after ready baby-gaga I remained unimpressed. The Zippy sounded good but then read its not comfortable for tall people and since DH is 6'3 that went bye bye. Now I am down to these two and trying to figure out which way to go. My only hesitation with the MBUS is the fact that the infant seat doesnt look secure using the attachment bar but I have only seen it in photos and havent found a nearby store so its hard to tell. I have not been able to find a zooper locally either so I know I am going about this a bit more blindly than I would like, but according to what I have read here and at baby-gaga they both come highly rated.

So - any thoughts??

I will need the stroller for in and out of the car, travel, walks (suburban terrain, errands, etc. Price is not a big issue - would rather invest in a great stroller than end up with a collection of them as some of my friends have (thought I am sure I will end up with more than one...

thanks in advance!