PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy from Ebay or Overstock Baby?

daisysue62
05-04-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm really leaning towards the Zooper Cool Zone Z-Street and it's $89.99 at both ebay (liquidbaby's ebay store) and at overstockbaby.com Both of the sites have shipping for $19.99 so which should I buy from? Anyone order from either?

firsttimemommy
05-04-2005, 08:51 PM
I have bought from David at Liquid Baby 3 times all with stellar service! He is very nice and ships fast!

Ronda
Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes........that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes."

JodiM
05-04-2005, 09:17 PM
I have had good luck with Liquidbaby, there shipping is always good, and the items exactly as described.

daisysue62
05-05-2005, 07:54 AM
Liquidbaby states that the stroller is a "true cool zone zstreet" so it doesn't come with the boot or the rain shield. Overstock Baby doesn't mention the boot or rain shield at all. Does anyone know if the Overstock Baby includes them? If not where could I find them? I know that the boot was made because I've seen pictures of it!

ksenn
05-05-2005, 08:07 AM
Liquidbaby and overstock baby are the same person. I think for awhile some of the Cool Zone's had the rain cover & boot. I did read somewhere they werent really supposed to as they were made for hot weather not cold.

Anyway, everyone who has one of these seems to love it! It seems like a good deal even without the two access pieces.

tobycat
05-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Ohhh... i want that Zoopair stroller. I have a Zooper Sport (full version) and while I like the stroller I am always kicking the bottom of it. I think it is because I walk really fast and have a long stride. This stroller might solve my problems!

Severine
05-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Like a PP mentioned, liquidbaby and overstockbaby.com are the same company. I bought my 2003 Zooper zStreet Cool Zone Ice from him and am very pleased with it. Mine came with the rain shield, sun/bug shield, and boot though. I bought it on a Saturday night and it was delivered on Thursday. This was back in February... I recently purchased a Zooper Peas & Carrots highchair from him and again, paid for it on Saturday and it was delivered Thursday. Very pleased with both transactions.

daisysue62
05-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Well I just bought the Zstreet from Liquid Baby on Ebay. Now I can't wait for the stroller to get here! How fast does he usually ship?

firsttimemommy
05-08-2005, 11:12 AM
He will ship the zstreet the same day if possible, if not then the next business day! :) He has those in stock (as opposed to other items being drop shipped from Zooper - although those ship fast too!)

Ronda
Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes........that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes."