PDA

View Full Version : Protect a bub on a Quest?

Edensmum
05-04-2005, 11:27 PM
Does it fit well/ really block the sun? Would you recommend a similar product over it? We are going to FL and I am concerned about all the sun exposure. I want to get a sun shade.
I will be staying in Disney an getting on and off busses with DD and the quest. Can you fold the stroller with the shade on? Is it hard to get on and off? Is it worth it, or shoud I just put her in sun screen and a sun hat?

jendalymd
05-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Are you aware that the hood on the Quest can pivot forward and allow more coverage? I just figured this out on my quest. I never thought about it before, but that's why there is all that extra fabric in the hood on the back. I think between that feature and a hat and sunscreen you should be all set. The less stuff you have to tote on your trip, the better.
Have fun at Disney!

Edensmum
05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
umm no, how does it work? It seemed like I was bending something when I tried to make it go further forward.
Eden 9/04

jendalymd
05-05-2005, 05:47 PM
I know what you mean. The first time I did it I was afraid I was going to break something.

But, it's really simple actually. You just open your hood completely with the side plastic lock thingies. Then you just push it forward and down and it'll stay that way. It is really versatile and helpful to be able to move the hood down when the sun is at certain angles.

:-)