PDA

View Full Version : P3 or Maclaren Global Buggy?

jblondie
05-06-2005, 12:01 PM
I have been researching strollers for awhile now, and have narrowed it between the P3 and the Maclaren Global Buggy. Do you have any helpful info that would help me choose?

quinnsmom
05-21-2005, 07:27 PM
I have been thinking about the same two strollers. I love teh Mac's because of the awesome steering. But I don't like that there is no snack bar in the fron and the hoods seem kind of whimpy.

Can anyone compare these two? I would love opinions on the Ps vs the Global Buggy also.

ilovelily
05-21-2005, 10:51 PM
I also stressed alot of this decision and had it narrowed down to the 2005 P3 and the Mac GB. I went with the P3 and I am VERY glad that I did! Here are the reasons:

1. Snack tray is a must for me. I am on the go alot and sometimes feed DD lunch in her stroller. Keeps her busy with a snack when I need it too!

2. P3 is lighter, about 3lbs lighter. I think this makes a big difference when you are constantly lugging it in and out of the car.

3. Basket on the P3 is way bigger! I had my doubts about it at first, but when you access it from the sides and front, this basket can really hold alot!

Overall, I really love my P3 and I stressed for months about this and actually owned 2 strollers before the P3 and DD is only 11 months old. I had the Zippy (I am too tall, kicked the wheels)and PP Venezia which was HUGE and too bulky. I also have the new Mac Quest in the mod print (pink circles, SO CUTE!). This is good for quick errands and when I go into NYC for the day. Good luck with your decision! If you buy your P3 from BRU, you have 90 days to use it and if you don't like it you can return it with no prob if you keep the receipt and the box!