PDA

View Full Version : Revolution for the travel stroller

aussiemum
05-07-2005, 02:32 AM
Have a got a great product...... We just bought a new stroller in Australia made under licence to Safety 1st called the Quicksmart. It is a revolution for the travelling family. You purchase at target, tru and kmart and the actual stroller folds up into a back pack. We have taken the stroller to Borneo and the US and were able to take our baby right up to the gate, fold the stroller and take the stroller folded up on the plane with us. It is so remarkable that I thought to post it.

It is made by an Australian company but look on the target international web site to have a look or google quicksmart stroller.

The best part is that we only paid $AU80- which works out to approx $US61.

INCREDIBLE.......

strollerqueen
05-07-2005, 02:55 AM
From the pics, it looks like it will only hold a very small child. Also, the fold puts a new meaning into the phrase "12 Step." }(

aussiemum
05-08-2005, 02:24 AM
I disagree. My son is 20 mths and approx 29 pounds (huge) and he loves it. It is the only stroller that he will sit in without kicking up a fuss.

It took one attempt at folding it down but now it is a breeze. For the traveling family it is FANTASTIC. My husband just loves it.

dules
05-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Can you post a pic of him in it? How tall is he?

Best,
Mary

shilo
05-08-2005, 07:55 PM
hi,

was curious myself so went looking for a pic with a baby in it...

you can find one here:

http://www.babyshop.com.au/cube/view_product.php?product=08000-3982#

looks like it would be a great travel stroller as pp said, for those times when you'd want something really compact, but probably not great clearance for everyday use???

anyone else tried it IRL? we have several trips planned in baby's first year.

thanks,
lorien

newmama4
05-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Check it out on ebay - I wonder how much you would have in pay in postage from Australia? It seems cheap enough though - ebay is converting the Australian dollar to Canadian, and the US dollar is great against the Canadian right now - so it might be a bargian even with the shipping?!

Elise

iriebride
05-09-2005, 12:37 AM
One website said "6 easy steps". Um...that's 5 steps too many for me! LOL.

Joyce