PDA

View Full Version : MBUD height limit for toddlers

Xariklia
05-09-2005, 12:33 PM
my mbud just arrived and I used it for the first time today. i have a 6 week old and a 22 month old. she is 33 inches and looks so big in it. her head touches the canopy when folded. does anyone have this problem? it's the 2005 model by the way. also, should i purchase the car seat adaptor or do you find that putting the newborn straight into the seat if ok? he seemed ok in it today. i hope i made the right decision in purchasing this stroller. it was between this and the valco double. i liked the upright seats better in the valco but went with the mb because the basket is bigger and i heard the ride is better, and the fold is easier. what are your thoughts? thanks in advance.

urbanmom
05-09-2005, 01:33 PM
I have the MBUD for my 9 month old DD and my DS who is 3. My DS is 39 inches tall and he is fine. I remember thinking it looked like he was tall for it when I first started using it but it hasn't been a problem. They used to sell an extended canopy (and probably still do) if you want it down the road. Also, I just used the snuzzler insert for my DD when she was a newborn and it was fine although I do liked the convenience of being able to pop them from the car to the stroller without taking them out of the carseat . . . .

anyway, I love the MBUD--it's been a fabulous stroller!