PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren Vogue or Quest?

Mamajama
05-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Trying to decide between Maclaren Vogue and Quest. My son is 6 months old and falls asleep in his stroller quite a bit. Both have a decent recline. But the Vogue has bigger wheels and suspension. On the down side, it's two pounds lighter.

We live in Boston and this would sort of be a secondary stroller to Bugaboo (for car, store trips and airplane travel). I prefer to get the Vogue for the extra bells and whistles but it's heavier (The Vogue is 15 pounds while the Quest is 13 pounds.). Will the weight differnce be noticable?

any info would be much appreciated!

heatherlynn
05-09-2005, 08:14 PM
I think you'd be fine w/ either one. I had both and preferred the Vogue. The handles were higher and I thought the steering was better. The hood is also better. DS didn't like the Quest (no idea why), but seemed to love the Vogue. The fold is bigger on the Vogue. I really didn't notice a weight difference between the two. I posted pictures a few months ago comparing the two for someone.

HTH.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
and surprise! edd 11/05

Mamajama
05-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Heather- thanks so much. I saw the pictures and they're really helpful. I just ordered the Vogue from Target.