PDA

View Full Version : When do the 2006 Peg Perego's Come Out?

LexyLou
05-13-2005, 05:33 AM
I know it's a little early for this question but I remember the 2005's came out some time in late 2004 and I can't remember when exactly.

Does anyone know when the 2006 models will come out and if they are doing any major changes?

Our baby is due the beginning of October and I'm wondering if we should wait to see the 2006 models or just buy the 2005.

Thanks,

Alexis

sobers3
05-13-2005, 06:03 AM
I remember from the past 2 years, the first peek we had of the new models, not just Peg, was when Stroller Queen went to the Baby Expo in September. She does a great review with lots of pics on her website. You might want to check out the past years just for fun. Thanks Janet! www.strollerqueen.com

cvanbrunt
05-14-2005, 04:50 PM
I called the company last week to ask that very question. I'm due early September and had the same thought. The woman I spoke to said the 2006 will be out in Jan or Feb of 2006. I'll be ordering my 2005 soon.
-Carrie

LexyLou
05-15-2005, 08:54 AM
Interesting, since the 05's came out so early. Thanks for the information.

strollerqueen
05-16-2005, 04:35 AM
Yes, but that surprised everyone. No one expected them to come until a couple of months later. All the other manufaturers waited until at least January to bring theirs out, some Feb, some March, some we're still waiting on, lol! ;)

winnypooh
06-20-2005, 03:11 PM
>Yes, but that surprised everyone. No one expected them to
>come until a couple of months later. All the other
>manufaturers waited until at least January to bring theirs
>out, some Feb, some March, some we're still waiting on, lol!
>;)

Sorry to bounce this back up the list, but I'm due towards the end of November (05), and thought I had made up my mind. Then it dawned on me, maybe it's better to buy one of those light Kolcraft or Baby Trend car seat carriers, while waiting for something "new" at the beginning of the year. Anyone have an opinion on this?

-Wendy