PDA

View Full Version : Combi Twin Savvy Owners-- need your input, trying to make a decision

jennifer13
05-16-2005, 02:46 PM
Please help! IRL, how well or poorly do the seats fit your toddler? I hear they are too reclined, but how bad is it really? My toddler is petite. I'm also considering the PP Aria Twin, but concerned about the canopies. Any thoughts on how the seats compare? Thanks very much, having a hard time deciding, it's such a big purchase.

Jennifer
Mom to Norah 5/23/03
and Leah 3/24/05

jesseandgrace
05-17-2005, 10:55 AM
I really liked the twin savvy, and it sounds perfect for you! For starters, you can remove the napper bar in front of one side if you want, making it better for when your toddler is even older. It is incredibly easy to push, and to fold and the sunshades are AMAZING. The seats are soft sided, so it is better as far as wiggle room, they don't feel as confined as in the Maclaren (I don't know about the Aria) The recline is a bit much, but, toddlers can just sit up and hold the bar, they don't need to have their back against the seat. Or, you can stick a blanket or something back there. I think the twin savvy is the best light double out there!