PDA

View Full Version : Stroller for newborn and 13 month old

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
05-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Ok ,within the past 6 months I have purchased a P3 with the infant seat and a Mac for new son. Now expecting #2 and will only be able to buy 1 more stoller that needs to be a twin and needs to work with the prima viaggio infant seat. I have been having severe problems with Perego customer (non)service on another issue and will not buy from them ever again. Will MBUD work for my needs? Thanks!

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 TBD 12-05

MarisaSF
05-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Susan-
Sorry to be totally not helpful (I have no experience with doubles). Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!! I am totally impressed/in awe.

What are your needs with the double? Can you sell the P3 and/or Mac?

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
05-16-2005, 05:17 PM
If you want to be more in awe, I will be turning 42 before baby is born!!! Married at 40, first at 41, second at 42. Oh my!! Thanks for the kind words!

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04

soontobemomto2
05-16-2005, 06:53 PM
I purchased a valco twin and we love it but it is quite heavy if lifting it in and out alot.

I am also getting ready to order a inglesina twin swifts for my car stroller since the valco is getting a bit rough to get in and out and I am on the run all the time.

MarisaSF
05-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Wow! Congrats again and best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy. BTW, your screen name cracks me up! ;)
Again, post a bit more about what your needs are for a twin stroller: neighborhood walks/malls, in/out of car. urban/rural, etc.
Macs and PPs hold their value pretty well, so you can consider selling one or both of those now before the next model year comes out.

best!