PDA

View Full Version : Valco RA purchase from kiwi-kid.com

Hippoharbor
05-16-2005, 06:24 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that, not only am I happy with my new RA stroller (and so is adorable 3 mth old son), but I am also very happy with the service received from Rodney at Kiwi-kid.com. He was very friendly, spending lots of phone time with me re: my many questions. He also gave me pretty good deal...not only did I get 50% off my Skip Hop bag, but he also gave me $21 off the purchase of a Protect-a-bub sunshield since I did not want the free gift he was offering (either universal cup holder or Bundle Me).

I also purchased the Graco car seat adaptor and, after receiving and realizing that baby likes being in stroller without car seat, he is allowing me to return for full credit (no deduction in cost from previous delivery).

I highly recommend this company...and the Valco Runabout.

happymom2b
05-16-2005, 06:32 PM
That is good to hear. Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for the stroller? I just purchased the Valco on Monday at BBB. Although it was expired, I spoke to manager and he let me use the 20% off coupon for it. I can't wait for it to come in!! My 5 1/2 month old LOVED being wheeled around in it in the store!!

Ali
Mommy to Michael 12/3/04

Hippoharbor
05-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Wow, sounds like you got a great deal receiving 20% off. I paid $375, no tax, free shipping.

soontobemomto2
05-17-2005, 03:37 PM
What is BBB and how can you get a 20 percent coupon? I have been thinking about just purchasing a single valco with the second seat and even more now that I need a second stroller.

happymom2b
05-18-2005, 06:54 PM
The stroller was $349.00 at Buy Buy Baby and I used my 20% off coupon to get $69.99 off!! Great savings! They mail out coupons like 3 times a year or something.