PDA

View Full Version : BOB jogging strollers, which one? revolution, sus reg or deluxe?

locproc
05-17-2005, 03:26 PM
I am not sure which model to buy. I was all set to buy the Revolution because it had the swivel wheel option which I think would be great for going to the park or just walking. I only plan on running a few miles, nothing too serious. I'm just not sure which one to get, they all get great reviews. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

MarisaSF
05-17-2005, 09:41 PM
I can speak about the Rev. It's quite versatile and, for your needs, may be perfect. That is, any of them can be used to run a few miles, but the Rev also gives you the added ability to use for other things. We regularly run 6 miles with the Rev.

If you want to describe a little bit more what you'll be using your stroller for and what features are important to you, we may have more suggestions. Are there reasons you've ruled out other brands?

jesseandgrace
05-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Unless you are a very serious avid runner I would go with the swivel, it is so much nicer to have that option!

morgan47
05-18-2005, 03:25 PM
I just ordered a BOB revolution for the very same reason -- I'm a light runner but want to be able to use the stroller for walks too. It didn't seem like the Revolution was that much more expensive than the SUS's, so I think it's worth it for the flexibility.