PDA

View Full Version : Mac Quest or Inglesina Swift?

LizaBeth77
05-18-2005, 04:29 PM
Which do you recommend? I can find the Swift for $25 less...seems like the other differences are:
* Quest comes with a rain cover but
* Swift has better/bigger wheels

How important have you found those features? (I guess I could always buy a rain cover separately...) Any other differences?

I already have a jogger so this one will be for travel and easy terrain--but do the Swift's bigger wheels make a difference even for that type of use??

(I'm looking at 04 models because it seems like the only significant new feature in 05 for either is a window on the Quest, which I hear is pretty useless.)

Thanks in advance!
Liz

indigo
05-18-2005, 06:54 PM
I just bought the Quest after trying both out in stores... I liked the colors better on the Quest :0) but also really wanted the attached raincover. We have an '03 Zippy without a raincover, for which I bought an aftermarket cover, and I find the cover bulky and ugly. If you're only using the stroller for mall walks that may not be much of a factor though. Both steer well and look pretty similar.

indigo
DD 7/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_garnet_6m.gif
six months and counting!

JodiM
05-20-2005, 12:22 AM
I sell Inglesina products, on my website and at my store... and I choose the Mac Quest over the Swift.

We'll just leave it at that.

HIU8
05-20-2005, 09:23 AM
I tried both IRL and didn't like the steering on the swift at all. the MAC was so much smoother. The MAC felt more substantial also. The window on the MAC is useless, but that isn't that big of a deal for me at least. The rain cover is nice and it can be kept in the basket and the stroller will still close easily. The biggest thing for me was the seat extension on the MAC. DS loves it. He wasn't as comfortable in the Swift.

HTH

Heather