PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Combi 1-Thru?

msjd123
05-21-2005, 04:45 PM
I test-drove it in a store today and was very impressed! It feels sturdier than some of the other Combis I've tried, and I love both the looks, especially in Citrus, and the versatility. Don't love the price ($299) but I'm sure it will come down eventually. The only thing I couldn't figure out is if the handlebar reverses -- couldn't figure it out, no salesperson around, and websites seems to give conflicting info -- but everything else about it looked great. I think I may end up caving and buying it as a summer stroller. I have a Zooper Swing, but the nylon fabric and scanty canopy aren't ideal for long, hot summers. The Combi, on the other hand, has canvas-feel fabric, and a canopy that is not only very generous, but can be moved all the way forward to almost completely enclose the stroller. Nice! The Combi also folds more easily than my Zooper, so it would be a good take-along stroller. Sooooo.... my questions for the owners:

1. What do you think of it? Likes/Dislikes?
2. Can you attach an infant carseat?
3. Does the handlebar reverse?
4. Is it 1-Thru or I-Thru!?!? (not important, I know, but annoying nonetheless....)