PDA

View Full Version : Need help figuring out what to get next!

DisneyLovnMom
05-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Rider: 11 month old monkey - likes to try to turn around and stand up, needs 5 point harness that can be crossed over her chest.

Pusher: tall mom with bad back and wrists.

Current stable here: (all of which are being sold)
2002/3 Zippy
P&T Kiwi e3v2
2000 Peg Venezia
2005 Mac Quest

She likes the Zippy and the Venezia, I'm just getting bored with them and need a change (sorry baby!)She hates the Quest because of the slouch. And the e3 just isn't being used as much as we love it, I think she sits back too much in it and that bugs her.

I'm thinking 2005 Zippy, I've almost got DH convinced on a Loola when we head back home to Europe (where we have a whole different stable of strollers)but that's a few months off. I've been looking at the 2005 P3's but I'm not liking the new style so much. The Buzz looks interesting. I'm at a loss of what to look for! I have a list of things I want to check out as soon as we get back to the other house, but here, I'm clueless!

HELP!

JodiM
05-23-2005, 01:24 PM
The zippy is nice (the new 2005½) and you can unhook it at the base and cross over the 5pt if you need to.

It folds and steers wondefully, much better than the 2004 models (not sure about the others, that's the only one I've pushed)

sobers3
05-23-2005, 04:11 PM
I would go with the P3 for a great harness system to keep baby in! Make sure you keep the waist straps as snug as possible. I think the Loola will hurt your wrists. Mary