PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Mac Quest Sport/Mod padding

wiza
05-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Is the padding on these models real thin? How would you describe the seat fabric (thickness, durability, material,etc) on either or both models? I'd appreciate your feedback very much. Thanks!

MommytoLayla
05-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Well I have the mac quest mod in rose pink. I love it. My dd is 13 months old and has fallen asleep in it twice which has never happened before. She seems so comfortable all sprawled out everytime she is in it. The seat material is kind of silky and I do think the padding is minimal but I still love it. I have another graco stroller which has padding and she does't seem as comfortable in that one as she does the Mac.
The silkiness of the seat kind of makes her slide down a little on the seat too, but I think that she likes it because she kicks her legs over the sides and slouches down. The recline has been nice as well since that made it so she could fall asleep easily and most small umbrella stroller don't have that.

Shannon
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040421/3/0/1/-5/.png[/url]

MarisaSF
05-24-2005, 12:09 PM
Thicker than a t-shirt, thinner than a down puffy coat. Somewhere near the thickness of a thicker fleece jacket?

Like PP said, the fabric is silky. Padded and comfy enough for a nap.