PDA

View Full Version : Peg Perego Aria Twin with older/bigger child?

lissie930
05-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Hi! I have two little boys - one is almost 21 months, and somewhere around 28-30 pounds, and my new guy, who just arrived on May 7th. I was pretty set on getting the Peg Twin Aria, as I really like the super lightweight-ness of it, but I took it for a test run with my toddler yesterday, and now I'm a little concerned at how narrow it is. My son isn't huge, but he's also not tiny, and he fits very well in it right now. I'm just concerned that pretty soon he's going to be more cramped in there. Since he's still so young, I anticipate using this stroller for quite some time. Has anyone used this stroller with an older/bigger kid? What was your experience?

Also, any general recs would be great! I live on the 3rd floor walkup, so my stroller lives in the trunk of my car (a Toyota Matrix, so not a big car). I'd like something that folds compactly, that I can steer one-handed, that I can use for a newborn, that doesn't break the bank (yes, I know, I want it all!), and that is pretty lightweight. I live in the Boston area, so it's pretty urban, so something that can fit through doors is important. I do think I prefer the SBS.

Thanks so much for your help!

- Lissie