PDA

View Full Version : Combi Strolee

ctmom
05-26-2005, 03:54 PM
does anyone know/have the Combi Strolee?? Any comments would be appreciated...

tiapam
05-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Are you referring to the car seat carrier or the stroller? If the former, you might want to search the archives for the Combi Flash. I think it is the same except the Flash comes with a stroller pack and I think the wheels are a little different. I think there are also some old threads on the Strolee stroller.

-Pam

Charlotte born October 2004

coffeemom
05-27-2005, 11:55 PM
we used the strolee and a combi tyro seat with my son. it was our only stroller until ds was 8 months old and outgrew the infant seat. the strolee was lightweight -- so easy to fold -- handled well on sidewalks and at our outdoor mall.
we recommend the product with gusto !

fyi combi no longer makes the model we bought -- it is now called the flash as a previous poster mentioned.

hope that helps !

cheri

ctmom
05-28-2005, 03:25 AM
I wasn't talking about the frame. I'm referring to the STS-1 stroller. It is a lightweight, 11 lbs, stroller, with partial recline, basket, canapy etc...Sorry for the confusion. It is sold online at Target, and Combistrollers.com, but Buy Buy Baby sells it online & b&m so I'm going Sunday to check it out and compare it to the more expensive "travel/lightweight" strollers. It retails at Target.com and buybuybaby.com for $39.

lisajay
07-08-2005, 12:58 AM
Did you end up getting the Strolee. If so how do you like it?

Thanks,
LJ

ctmom
07-08-2005, 07:03 AM
Hi lisajay,

Yes I got the Strolee and so far so good...I'm finding because it is so light I'm using it a little more than I thought and it is working out great. I know you asked a question on another post about a foot rest and I don't think it has an adjustable one, but I don't think it is necessary. DD#1 didn't have one on my old stroller and it was never an issue. I saw someone else using one recently and she told me she got it at a Right Start store, I don't know if you have one around so you can try it out irl. I bought mine at Buy Buy Baby in New York and they did have them in stock, again, I don't know where you are so I don't know if this is possible. The girl who I saw using one told me she got it for vacation in February and thought she would only use it for that but has not gone back to her other stroller since, using the Strolee as her everyday stroller. I've used mine mostly on smooth surfaces although my sister used it for a walk in the woods with dd#1&2 because she thought my jogger was in the car and it wasn't. I can only imagine dd#2 was not very comfy!! I know I don't use a stroller as much as others, but for the couple times a week I'm using it is the Strolee is right for me.