PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me find this stroller?

mommato2boys
05-28-2005, 11:12 AM
I bought a graco travel system for DS#2...I should have learned my lesson with dS#1.....so, DS is five months old now, and the graco is falling apart.
Here is what I need/want:
A stroller to go indoors, mall walking but nice handling
Good padded seat that will seat a taller child for a while (don't want him out growing it in a year)
Would like a child's tray, parent's tray would be great but not a must
Price isn't any issue
And lay flat or very close to it for naps.
I love bright colored strollers, something different than the blue/black/grey that I have had or see normally.
Oh, and one of the other things I found with DS#1 was that the hoods needed to be a little taller since that is where DS would outgrown it first!
Any suggestions?
TIA!

momathome
05-29-2005, 04:32 PM
It sounds like the Peg Perego P3 would be perfect for you. Excellent quality, tall seat and canopy, snack tray, parent cup holder, great padding in bright colors, full recline for naps, it's a terrific mall stroller because you can hang shopping bags off the handles and has a decent size basket (easiest to access it from the sides). I love mine - I've had it for nearly 2 years now. HTH!

mommato2boys
05-29-2005, 04:49 PM
Can you hang a diaper bag from the back of it?
Is the seat roomy?
I have been reading other posts and realize that I can buy a "parent's tray" so there are other options than I thought.....I am getting so confused though!!!!
I have been looking at this one....in Hip Hop....I love the orange!!! Any good sites to order from?

EagerlyAwaitingBaby
05-29-2005, 05:25 PM
>Can you hang a diaper bag from the back of it?
>Is the seat roomy?
>I have been reading other posts and realize that I can buy a
>"parent's tray" so there are other options than I
>thought.....I am getting so confused though!!!!
>I have been looking at this one....in Hip Hop....I love the
>orange!!! Any good sites to order from?
>
You can sling most diaper bags across the handles. I hang my VB baby bag from one handle (tote style), sling my Kecci (messenger style) across both handles, and the skip hop is great for the P3. I have a Duo which I love and the new styles seem great - especially the Dash. With the Skip Hop, you won't even miss the parent tray! I don't know about the roominess of the seat b/c DD is only 4 1/2 months.

The P3 is a nice stroller. I like mine for travel - the fold is really easy on the 2005s.

momathome
05-29-2005, 05:52 PM
You can definitely hang a diaper bag off the handles - I have a Timi and Leslie Large Bebe Messenger that I hang on the back of mine. The seat is definitely roomy - my 4 year-old still has plenty of room in mine. As far as good sites, Marilyn at www.arunningstroller.com is a wonderful person to order from - she is very helpful in answering questions both by email and over the phone, she price matches and ships quickly. I have ordered 2 strollers from her previously and had great experiences both times, along with several other people on the boards. HTH!

dules
05-29-2005, 10:16 PM
A P3 in Hip Hop!

Best,
Mary