PDA

View Full Version : A little rave about the Inglesina Espresso

Beth568
06-06-2005, 07:29 PM
I bought one of those $99 Espressos from the Right Start. I love it! The fold is super quick and easy and even though the stroller's not ultra lightweight, I managed to fold it, pick it up and get it into the back of my car today with one hand all while holding a sleeping baby (who did not wake up during the process). And we took it for a long walk over some bumpy sidewalks that have left me cursing my Venezia on many occasions...no trouble at all. It's also pretty easy to steer one-handed, which I need to do all the time so I can hold my 3 year old's hand.

I'm pretty happy with this. And best of all, my 6 month old seems very comfortable in it - she has fallen asleep in it several times, and never cries when I put her in. I think the recline and padding are good enough to keep her very happy. No snack tray, but she's too little to eat in the stroller, and no cupholder for me, but I rarely take anything other than a bottle of water with me, and that goes in the basket (which is also nice and big).

My only real complaint is that the hood doesn't provide enough sun shade, but otherwise I'm loving it.