PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy Peg stroller from?

dianna
06-12-2005, 05:56 PM
My mom is going to purchase my Peg Perego Venezia!! She just told me to tell her where to call or go to buy it.

So...any suggestions? Obviously a good deal would be nice, but I'm more concerned about the easiness of returns. If something goes wrong, I want to be able to easily return it.

Any thoughts?

JodiM
06-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Have you checked at Babies R Us? They are your best bet if you think you might want to take it back.
If you have one locally- that way if you need to take it back, you can, they have a great return policy.

Check with Peg to see if they have any local stores, they are usually the best service.

Or on the web, check with :
www.babysaurus.com Rob is a doll, and very helpful- we just got 2 Bugaboo's from him, and his service was wonderful.
or
www.albeebaby.com I've ordered here before and had good service as well.
or
www.baby-outfitters.com Again, good service.

dianna
06-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Babies R Us doesn't carry the Metallica color in their store, but it is available online. I think online purchases have the same return policy as in store purchases if you return them to the store. But I'm not sure.

DebbieJ
06-12-2005, 08:51 PM
If Marilyn at A Running Stroller carries it, then buy from her! She will bend over backwards to make you happy.

www.arunningstroller.com

~ deb
DS 12/03
And a niece or nephew arriving in early August!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

dules
06-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Do you have a local mom and pop shop that carries it? I just bought a Zippy from my local store (N NJ) and felt like a member of the family. They said I could contact them anytime with questions or if anything ever goes wrong.

Just a thought.

A local mom and pop might be able to order one for you too but they might not be able to take a return on a special order.

Best,
Mary

JodiM
06-13-2005, 12:52 AM
They can have it shipped in from another store... or from online.

Ours does it all the time for people, as I always see the boxes sitting at the front.

dianna
06-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Thanks Ladies!

nov04
06-13-2005, 03:32 PM
Another vote for Marilyn at arunningstroller.com She was so nice, very prompt answering my emails and making sure my stroller arrived across the border. As soon as I can convince dh we need a new one (to add to our collection), I'll shop there again.