PDA

View Full Version : Combi Twin Savvy vs. PP Aria Twin vs. PP TT?

my3fallkiddos
06-20-2005, 08:50 AM
I've narrowed down my double stroller search to the Combi Twin Savvy, the PP Aria Twin and the PP Tender Twin. I haven't seen any of these in person so I can't "play" with them. We're buying a minivan this weekend so space isn't an issue for the car :)

Which of these would be best?? I promsied DH I would buy only one (and buy only once!) mall/errand stroller and we'll be buying later a double jogging stroller for the neighborhood and exercise.

I would relaly like the stroller to be lightweight, easy to push (I have a PP P3 that I LOVE so I'm spoiled by it!), good canopy, decent basket size and most importantly, can acomodate the infant seat we just bought (Baby Trend Latch Loc). Most likely once the baby "bulks up" he'll be in the Baby Bjorn more than the stroller for a little while and I'll continue using my P3 for DS (who'll be 22 months when DS #2 is born in September) but in the beginning when he'll be so small, I'd prefer to keep him in the infant carrier the few times we'll be going out. So the stroller must be able to have an infant seat snap into it.

Thanks!

Carrie
EDD 9/20/05

my3fallkiddos
06-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Just wanted to add that I'm also looking at the Zooper Tango and the Mac TT.

Thanks!

Carrie

kellyotn
06-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Most of the side-by-side umbrellas do not officially take a car seat. I think you can unofficially cram some into the ones w/ snack trays/bars on them, but don't quote me. (The Mac TT cannot take one at all, no bar.)

Since you are wanting a this stroller to be The One, I'd personally not make the ability to carry the infant seat an important factor for something you want to still love for a few years past the fleeting infant seat age. You said you'll only use it "the few times we'll be going out"..... ;-) You don't wanna love it for a dozen infant seat strolls only to regret it for the next 1000 regular strolls. KWIM?

kelly