PDA

View Full Version : GoGo Babyz/Kidz Wheel attachment for Britax seats

mariza
06-25-2005, 10:36 AM
Does anyone know how well they handle/push? Do they do well pushing forward like a stroller? From the pictures I've seen, I picture dragging DD behind me in it like a piece of luggage, lol! We don't want that!
We are going from FL to HI in October and DD will be 8 months old, this seems like it would be the perfect solution in the airport and I could just check my P3 at the counter. We are going from West Palm Beach to ATL, not worried about that portion at all, we just need something to get around in ATL, then it's direct to Honolulu. TIA!

mom2kate
06-25-2005, 09:03 PM
The GogoKidz is fabulous for taking a carseat around the airport. I recently took it on a trip to Europe, and spent time in both the Frankfurt and Chicago airports. I can't say enough wonderful things about it. You can push it forward if you prefer or pull it like you would a suitcase. It is well made and easy to attach to the Britax. It is very easy to install in a car, as well as the plane. I think it would work well for your needs. The only thing you can't do with it that you could with a P3 is hang a diaper bag off the handles. Let me know if you have any more quest

mariza
06-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Thanks Jackie! I am going to order one next week, shop.com had them for about $80 total after shipping. I'm not too worried about the diaper bag, DH is coming with us and we are meeting up with MIL in ATL, so I am taking just the bare neccessities which means nothing for me, LOL! I was just worried about the steering in the FF position but it sounds like it will work out well. Once we are in Hawaii, we are going on a cruise so now I wonder if the P3 is even neccessary or if I could get away with a carrier and the Britax/gogo kidz combo. I haven't been on a cruise since I was a kid, so not sure what to expect. Maybe I'll start a new thread tomorrow :)

Deborah_Hogan
06-26-2005, 07:29 AM
I'd be interested in hearing how the Gozo, the travel, and the cruise work out for you. Pleaes post when you return!

mariza
06-26-2005, 07:55 AM
We don't leave until Oct. 20 (I know, I'm already stressing!)
I will definately post, this will be my 2nd trip to Hawaii, but 1st time cruising there and 1st with the baby. I'll gladly take any tips/ advice offered!

Deborah_Hogan
06-26-2005, 10:11 AM
Hey I'm already stressing about a trip to Alaska next June!

Fly w/ 2 kids (one car seat through airport on a Gozo?).

How to travel through Anchorage to boat? Cabs? 2 Marathons or 1 Marathon and a booster. Do cabs in Alaska have shoulder belts?

Are excursions in Alaska stroller able? Backpack only?

Hawaii sounds great! Beaches, the set of LOST...