PDA

View Full Version : Whats better? Buzz or Bugaboo?

mommytoColeT
06-26-2005, 12:46 PM
I have a Buzz and really love it but I am secretly yearning for the Bugaboo. My dilemma is now that the Buzz's are being sold in Canada, they are going to get cheaper so I dont know if I should sell it now and get the Bugaboo.

So, I am wondering if there are people that own one of each and which you like better? I have a small 18 pound baby right now.
TIA!

autumngrrl
06-26-2005, 09:52 PM
I just sold my Buzz this weekend because I felt the same way, and ordered the new bugaboo. I didn't even know they're now being sold in Canada! The Buzz was too wide and heavy for daily use in NYC, and I think we're going to be much happier w/ the bug. When DS gets a little older and bigger (he's only 15 lbs now), we'll use the Zapp as our subway/bus/car stroller.

zobsessed
06-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Where in Canada are they being sold ?
Thanks !

>I have a Buzz and really love it but I am secretly yearning
>for the Bugaboo. My dilemma is now that the Buzz's are being
>sold in Canada, they are going to get cheaper so I dont know
>if I should sell it now and get the Bugaboo.
>
>So, I am wondering if there are people that own one of each
>and which you like better? I have a small 18 pound baby right
>now.
>TIA!

LuxyBebe
06-29-2005, 12:48 AM
They are being sold at Sears stores in Canada for around $320-$360 USD! Only thing is they will not do any international shipping so you have to personally go there or have someone you know in Canada buy it and ship it for you. They have really depreciated in value for just coming out unlike the bug. They do look cute tho.

-Kim

strollerqueen
06-29-2005, 03:29 AM
The Frogs are dropping like flies ;)(in price, since the Cameleons and Geckos are due out in the US soon.

The Buzz didn't really depreciate. It was always a lot cheaper than the Frog, in Euros. It's just that the weak USD combined with shipping is what made it expensive for us.

goldbry
06-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi,
Is Sears also selling the Zapp in Canada? I've so wanted to see one of them in person!

Thanks!

Sandy
06-29-2005, 08:35 PM
I believe that they will be carrying the red zapp.

Sandy mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02
& Marisa Mia 4/23/05

mommytoColeT
06-30-2005, 10:37 AM
Where are the most competitve prices for the Frog, or is it best just to wait a few more months till they are discontinued?

LuxyBebe
07-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Where do they have the Bugs on sale? I need some accessories but I cant seem to find a place that they are on sale at anywhere!

-Kim

mommytoColeT
07-01-2005, 06:43 AM
What accessories are you looking for? I have the bugaboo bag clips on mine and they work perfect. I also just ordered a Bugaboo parasol because I *think* it will work on the Buzz as well. Also, the Valco cupholder works really well on the Buzz and I can even fit the Babu parent tray on it.

LuxyBebe
07-01-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm looking for Frog accessories that are on sale. I found plenty of places where they are full price but since SQ said they are dropping like flies in price, I was just wondering where?

Thanks
kim

mommytoColeT
07-01-2005, 04:10 PM
I was wondering where the best prices were on the Frog too. I dont know if the accessories will drop as much in price because I think they will still fit on the cameleon and the gecko.
Jane