PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Buggy Breeze: opinions wanted!

csa12
06-27-2005, 03:35 PM
I have about had it with my Mac Quest and may be looking for a replacement that serves a similar purpose but works better outdoors. While the Quest was nice for travelling, the steering was rough and the wheels could barely take rough sidewalks. I already have an MBUS and would use that as my only stroller but wanted to see if there was a smaller version, hence my interest in the MB Breeze. This stroller needs to have AT wheels but also be compact. We are moving to Boston next year and I plan on walking everywhere. This stroller will be for my toddler while I sling my new baby. Any advice?

TIA for any info you can share,
Cheryl

pamela mom of 3
06-27-2005, 04:39 PM
Well their are some opinions on

http://www.joggingstroller.com

just look under the mountain buggy brand

After that i'll have an opinion soon as mine shipped out today LOL, so i could update on my thoughts later on after it arrives ;)

csa12
06-27-2005, 09:10 PM
Hi Pam!
(you were a big help with my getting my MBUS) so I should have known you would have info on the MB Breeze. :) I am pretty sure I am switching my Quest for a Breeze but was specifically concerned about the seat and how shallow it may be for my hefty toddler.
Thanks again and look forward to your review,
Cheryl

Susann
06-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Pamela,
You're getting the Breeze!?
I had it about 9 mos ago but returned it b/c it was way too shallow for Celeste (3 yrs 9mos) to ride in comfortably.
The seat hight and the knee to toe lenght were reasonable. If they just made the seat deeper, I would be a perfect little "umbrella" stroller. So easy to lift into the car and so easy to fold compared to the MBUS.
And so much nicer to push than a Quest (that is still my favorite light weight stroller).

Susann

pamela mom of 3
06-28-2005, 07:03 AM
I understand your concern, i'm hoping it'll be ok too...i still have my urban and my quest to compare too...hopefully it'll come this week! :)

pamela mom of 3
06-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Uh, yeah{please insert lost my mind smiley here :P }

So how big is Celeste? my son isn't that big he's about 40/40 so short and stocky LOL, he can fit ok in a triumph except the seat back *could be* a little taller but depth is ok since he just doesn't have the height...

I figure the breeze is worth a shot, i'll update when it arrives :)

Susann
06-28-2005, 11:07 AM
I think Celeste was about 39" last fall. So the headroom wasn't a problem. She's now 39 lbs so I guess she was about 37 lbs when we tried out the Breeze.

Good luck, I hope you love it. It's supercute

Susann