PDA

View Full Version : Warning and question to BOB Rev. owners

Susann
06-28-2005, 12:41 AM
I was the seat for the first time this weekend. I washed it in gentle cycle and cold water and line dried it. The webbing that goes across the stroller where the child's knees are, shrank so much that I had a really hard time getting the seat back in place. It was about half an inch too short. Finally I went a head and forced it by using a power screw driver. Now I'm really worried that it will rip at some point. I have no clue how to avoid the shrinking.

My question is about the warm and fuzzy. How do you attach it? Do you have to unscrew the seat belt every time you want the pad on or off? That sounds like quite a pain b/c I think that it would be nice to wash it on a regular basis.

Thanks

Susann

HannaAddict
06-28-2005, 01:03 AM
Thanks for the warning. I wonder if you can get a replacement seat or if it would be cost prohibitive? I don't have the warm and fuzzy, have been using nothing or the bottom part of our Bundle Me toddler size while waiting for a Bowron fleece to arrive.

Kimberly
DS 3/18/04

sarasmom
06-28-2005, 01:23 PM
I have the warm and fuzzy. It goes on very easy. The belt between the legs slides though. The warm and fuzzy has slits that velcro together behind each of the shoulder straps. On and off in seconds. It is also very cushy.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/cpawlik/100_2652.jpg
SARA'S MOM

Susann
06-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Thanks. That's what I thought, that it has to work like it does :-)

Susann