PDA

View Full Version : Double Stroller for TALL toddler and infant

SarahK
06-28-2005, 03:45 PM
My daughter currently is 35 inches tall at 18 months, so who knows how tall she'll be at 25 months when baby #2 arrives. I need to buy a double stroler (or two or three...) but am concerned about how her height will factor into this.

The e3 is near the top of my list, but will my daughter's height be an issue? I don't want her to be whacking her head on the sunshade or something like that.

What about on the Valco Twin Runabout?

Thanks for your help! I can't find this info out anywhere...or else I'm just missing something major!

JodiM
06-28-2005, 05:39 PM
I would look at the Valco Twin Runabout or the Runabout w/toddler seat (Depending on what your needs are)

It has a tall canopy, and does good with tall kiddos (My 7yo (then 6yo)) would regularly hop in for a ride, and the top of her head was just bumping the canopy.

DisneyLovnMom
06-28-2005, 08:18 PM
>The e3 is near the top of my list, but will my daughter's
>height be an issue? I don't want her to be whacking her head
>on the sunshade or something like that.

The e3 would work! I sold mine and got an Explorer now that my oldest is getting bigger, but she was still comfortable in the e3. When we got it she was 40 inches and fit in the seat with room to spare in toddler/newborn set-up.

The Explorer does have bigger seats if you can find one, but either would work. I really love mine!