PDA

View Full Version : Do I "need" another stroller?

hudsonam
06-29-2005, 09:19 AM
We currently have a Snap N Go, which is on its way out, a P3, and a Chicco umbrella stroller. Obviously that's more than enough to live on, but is there another stroller that would make a good addition? Something more "off-road" capable? The Chicco just made it out of the box (my son just turned 6 months) and the handles are pretty low, even for me, and I'm only 5'6". I wonder if a Maclaren is in order. ;-)

mommato2boys
06-29-2005, 09:37 AM
I don't think a Maclaren is off road capable....but a good stroller...I think maclaren makes a off-road one but it isn't little. I love my maclaren....wondering if I need another....;)

HIU8
06-29-2005, 11:01 AM
If you are talking about a Quest or Volo, they do not do well on rough terrain. You really need something with air tires. I'm not the best person for that though--I have an InStep Safari TT for walks in the park, neighborhood etc...

HTH

Heather
DS Jacob "Coby" 11/27/04

ellies mom
06-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Well, I'm thinking you need two stollers. ;) One to replace the Chicco. A Silver Cross Micro is another consideration in that category. The other stroller would be your "off-road" stroller. We have a Baby Trend Expedition jogging stroller. Unless you are actually going to jog with it, I'd really consider getting one that has a swiveling front wheel. They are so much easier to manuver. You can lock the front wheel for those times when you need to, but they still don't make good jogging strollers. Schiwn and In-Step make one (it's the same one) that is reasonably priced.