PDA

View Full Version : When can an infant ride in the MBUS?

jenfed1
06-29-2005, 07:38 PM
I have a MBUS that I got for my older daughter when she was 2. Now I have a newborn and I have been using the carrycot, which has been great. But lately she doesn't want to lay flat...she likes the slant of the bouncy seat and the swing better...so I am wondering if I should retire the carrycot and use the regular stroller...I have one of those snuzzler inserts...is that enough? She's 11 weeks old now.

Thanks for your advice

bubbaray
06-29-2005, 07:56 PM
I would have no problem using the MBUS without the carry cot from birth, as long as the child was big enough to fit in the harness. My DD would have fit in the harness at birth, but she was 9lbs 3oz. The recline is definitely flat enough IMO.

HTH

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

jenfed1
06-29-2005, 08:26 PM
Thanks...she was a peanut at birth, but she's about 10 pounds now...I'll try it out..it's just such a pain to put the seat back on!

By the way...my older dd is Maya and we call her Maya Papaya! :)

momathome
06-29-2005, 09:16 PM
I have been using my MBUS with my baby since she was 2 weeks-old with the Snuzzler and she was a peanut - 6lbs8oz at birth. She seems perfectly comfy in it. HTH!

jenfed1
06-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Thanks...I think I will put the seat back on...I love the idea of the carrycot, and we've gotten great use out of it up until recently when she just doesn't want to lay down in it.