PDA

View Full Version : Infant carseat attachment for MBUDs?

Sarah1
06-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Can you put an infant carseat (we have a Snugride) into the double stroller? Is it hard to do? I am leaning toward buying this stroller but would really like to be able to use the infant carseat for the first few months. Thanks for any insight :)

betsydenny
06-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Yes, there is an attachment for the MBUD that allows an infant carseat. I never used it- just put baby in the seat from the beginning but a friend of mine has it and it seems to be very simple.
joggingstroller.com has them and it looks fairly straightforward.
HTH
Betsy

HannaAddict
06-30-2005, 11:40 PM
Just saw a nice, understated navy MBUD at the wading pool today with this set-up. Although she had the infant in the other seat semi-reclined and her toddler was walking! But the car seat fit great. And I was impressed at how nimble the MBUD was in a crowd.

Kimberly
DS 3/18/04

Sarah1
07-01-2005, 07:41 AM
I have pushed a friend's MBUD, and it is indeed nimble!

I worry Audrey won't sit in it that much, but I feel like I really need to have the option. I hate to spend so much $$$, but everyone seems to love this stroller so I figure it will probably be worth it. Time will tell!

schums
07-01-2005, 08:34 AM
My son is older than Audrey and STILL loves the MBUD! If it's out, he's riding in it. Not necessarily all the time, but enough that it's worth taking lots of places (mall, neighborhood walks, etc.). And once the baby comes, she may want to ride more, just because the baby is riding.

Sarah
Mom to Alex (3/2002) and Catherine (8/2003)