PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about your Valco twin...

Sarah1
06-30-2005, 04:04 PM
I'm looking at this stroller as well as the MBUD. I see a ton of MBUDs in my neighborhood but have only seen one Valco twin. I know they are newer...anyway, I would love to hear from anyone who has one.

JodiM
06-30-2005, 04:33 PM
I have one and we LOVE it.

It is very easy to steer and maneuver (same as the MBUD- I have both)

I like it becomes it comes with everything you really need to start using it... the seats are fairly padded, and are 'upright' which my dd likes.

DD hated the mbud because of the sling type seats, she had to have a 'real' seat back, and be bolt upright.

I think either stroller is great.

Sarah1
06-30-2005, 06:41 PM
Jodi--

I saw a couple of Valcos while I was out this afternoon. The thing that seems to be missing on it is a footrest, like the MBUD has. Audrey has very long legs and I worry that her legs will be too dangly on the Valco twin...anyway, I'll have to go to a store around here that carries them and see how she likes both strollers.

Thanks for your input! :)

sobers3
07-01-2005, 07:31 AM
I have the MBUD and it's the only double that I use. Because of the type of seats, both children are really relaxed in it. It's the only stroller that I can count on both of them taking a 2 hour nap in! It's really a matter of preference, so it's best to try them both out. HTH Mary