PDA

View Full Version : Should I sell my P3 and get the Zooper zStreet?

mariza
07-01-2005, 08:34 AM
I love my P3, but I also really like the looks (and price) of the CoolZone zStreet on Overstockbaby.com. We live in S. FL, so thinking the zStreet might be a good thing for us. DD is 6 months and I'm just wondering if we'll miss having the tray for her. The 2 are so similar I really can't justify keeping both. I also just ordered the Zoopair and am now eyeing a Combi Strollee Stroller (STS-1) for a lightweight air-travel stroller, so really selling the P3 is just to fund my stroller addiction!
What are the pros and cons, of both? Hows the sunshade on the CoolZone? TIA!

SunGreen22
07-01-2005, 09:19 AM
I hope you don't mind if I don't answer your question, but ask you one of my own.:) How much did the Zoopair come to total with shipping? I have looked at it on the website, but I didn't know how much shipping was and you have to check out with the product before it shows, I guess. Which color Zoopair did you get? I don't know what the different colors are, either--would love to know that if you happen to know. Thank you.

mariza
07-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Shipping is about $23, but if you are a Stroller Swapper there is a discount. I have been having a heck of a time getting through to him this week though. I sent a Paypal payment on Monday and have not heard a thing from him so I am getting a little annoyed because the payment went through, but he never acknowledged it in any way. But I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and trying to have some patience. I know the owner had a motorcycle accident last month, then had some computer issues. Now the phone is "temporarily" disonnected. I ordered the Dakota based on Davids recommendation (i asked for a simple design, I'm pretty boring that way, hate busy patterns).
I will let you know how it works out! David was really super nice when we spoke on the phone and seemed genuinely concerned about his customers. He took a lot of time to answer my questions, so I am holding out hope that this is just technical difficulty!

anuta
07-01-2005, 12:36 PM
I have the Zooper, my sister has the P3. Now that our daughters are older (between 1 and 1.5 yrs), I find that her P3 is easier to push with the child inside. The sunshade on the Zooper is bad.

Also, if you are tall, you might prefer the extendable handles on P3. I am 5'6" and have to adjust my stride not to hit the wheels of Zooper.

That said, I like the look and feel and steering of the Zooper more. The fold of the Zooper is smaller and better (in my opinion). I prefer the bumper bar to the snack tray.