PDA

View Full Version : going to vegas: mac volo or combi perfect match?

mom2lukas
07-01-2005, 11:49 AM
i'm going to vegas and i can't decide which stroller to bring. i have a mac volo (9lbs, no recline, no snack tray) and a combi perfect match (19 lbs, recline, snack tray). i was planning on getting an in between stroller (was eyeing the mac quest), but my indecisive mind has left me no time to order one online. which stroller should i bring?
thanks in advance!
joey :)

DisneyLovnMom
07-01-2005, 11:56 AM
How old is your little one? You'll want a large hood no matter what! We used a blanket called a sun-topper on our Quest when we were in Vegas to keep the sun off of our girls too.

mom2lukas
07-01-2005, 12:00 PM
ds will be 14 months while we are in vegas. i just can't decide which stroller would be easiest for me AND ds!! lol.

as for sun, i do have a hood on the volo. plus we are renting a car and staying on the strip. man, i wished i ordered that quest!

DisneyLovnMom
07-01-2005, 12:37 PM
The volo would work then, you want something light and easy to fold/move, we had to fold our strollers a lot when we were there. We stayed on the strip also and had a rental, but it's still A LOT of walking, no matter where you are. We didn't use the car much while we were there, driving the strip was a pain, we found the monorail to be an easy way to get around!

This is the blanket we used http://www.mugwumps.biz/solar.htm you may be able to find one locally, it was awesome!

Sarah1
07-01-2005, 02:03 PM
I would take the Volo.