PDA

View Full Version : Phil & Ted's E3 V2....Where do I get one??

SJ mom
07-04-2005, 08:56 PM
I am a novice and would love to know where I can get one of these. (How much?)

Do you bump into the lower seat with your feet?

How does it handle?

Does the lower seat get dirtier since it is so close to the gournd?>

Do you have a rain cover for both top and bottom?

How does it fold?

Is it heavy?

What are the lbs limits ?

TIA
Diane

ekbecker1
07-08-2005, 11:55 PM
I just bought one at The Right Start store in Chicago. They have it for $299 and the toddler seat was $69 (I think). I've only had it a week and have been using it as a single so I can't answer a couple of your other questions yet. Handles GREAT! No rain cover for bottom as far as I can tell. Folds in half from top to bottom - KWIM? Not too heavy - I've been lifting it into the back of my SUV by myself all week and I'm a weakling and I'm 6 months pregnant. HTH!

chrissyhowie
07-10-2005, 05:29 PM
>I am a novice and would love to know where I can get one of
>these. (How much?)
The site where I bought mine (www.kiwi-kid.com) no longer carries them. A search on Froogle.com could probably bring up some competitive prices for the stroller.

>Do you bump into the lower seat with your feet?
Nope.

>How does it handle?
It handles beautifully. I can steer it one-handed, which comes in very handy when DD#1 wants to walk and I have to hold her hand crossing the street.

>Does the lower seat get dirtier since it is so close to the
>gournd?>
I've never had any problems with that. I take the stroller up and down curbs all the time and have never bumped the back, lower seat.

>Do you have a rain cover for both top and bottom?
Yes, I have the double rain cover. It works very well to keep both riders dry and happy.

>How does it fold?
The fold is fairly straightforward. There are two knobs to push in to release the catch, and then the stroller basically folds in half.

>Is it heavy?
Yes, it is kind of heavy. But remember that all-terrain strollers and doubles tend to be on the heavier side. There's no real way to get around that.

>What are the lbs limits ?
Not sure, but I am sure the company's website will have that info on it somewhere.

HTH,

kellyotn
07-10-2005, 06:02 PM
www.joggingstroller.com has them ($399 for the doubles setup). Their website probably lists retail stores too. Their price just went up, so you may see reference to a lower price, but they have a new US distributor and the price went up. (At www.joggingstroller.com, it went up on 7/1).

HTH,
kelly