PDA

View Full Version : Valco Twin vs. Maclaren Twin Traveler

NewMamaBear
07-07-2005, 03:23 PM
My toddler may not sit in a stoller as much as I would like him to, so 1 stroller is all that I am allowing myself to get since I have 3 singles!! I mostly need it for my out and about mall trips. Please give me your advice and "why" you would choose one over the other. THANK YOU!!

NewMamaBear
07-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Bump! Just looking for SOMEBODY'S opinion :) Help Please!!

JodiM
07-08-2005, 12:17 AM
I personally would go with the Valco over the Mac if you are only going to get 1 stroller.
The Valco is a all terrain, so you can use it anywhere. It's only 29" so it fits through standard doorways, and it has swivel wheels, so you can shop with it.
It is also not that much heavier than the Mac TT.

Mac TT has a smaller fold, and that's about it. They both steer and maneuver remarkably well.

I actually have a couple pics of the 2004 Valco & 2004 Mac TT next to each other if you want to see them, you can email me: [email protected]

parker10302
07-08-2005, 01:53 AM
I have the Valco Twin for my 2 1/2 year old and newborn and I love it. I felt a little self conscious about the size, the first couple outings at the mall, but I quickly got over it! It looks larger than it is, it's a dream to push and manuevers fantastic, even into Gymboree! I like the fact we have this as our only double as it's great for walking and the girls are comfortable in it. The only downside is that it's a beast to get in and out of our SUV...but it's worth it!

HTH
Nicole